ridefinizioni, classificazioni, ecc.
Rispondi
Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Incorporartion of Co in the dolomite structure

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » mer 25 apr, 2018 11:07

Prossima pubblicazione.

Referenza:
▪ Perchiazzi, N., Barton, I.F., Vignola, P. (2018): Incorporartion of Co in the dolomite structure: Coupled EPMA and single crystal structural studies of Co-rich dolomite from the Tenke-Fungurume District, Democratic Republic of Congo. Canadian Mineralogist, 56, (in press).

Abstract:
Structural variations in Co-rich dolomite from the Tenke-Fungurume district, Democratic Republic of Congo, have been examined with coupled EPMA and single-crystal structure refinements for Co contents up to 0.30 atoms per formula unit. Full occupation of Ca at the A site is constantly found, with progressive Co incorporation at the B structural site leading to isotropic expansion of the B coordination octahedra and a corresponding anisotropic contraction of the A polyhedra, mainly achieved through the shortening of “basal” polyhedral edges. The simultaneous opposing variation of AO6 and BO6 polyhedra explains the strongly anisotropic expansion of the unit-cell parameters.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Re: Incorporartion of Co in the dolomite structure

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » mar 22 mag, 2018 11:06

Pubblicazione effettuata.

Referenza:
▪ Perchiazzi, N., Barton, I.F., Vignola, P. (2018): Incorporartion of Co in the dolomite structure: Coupled EPMA and single crystal structural studies of Co-rich dolomite from the Tenke-Fungurume District, Democratic Republic of Congo. Canadian Mineralogist, 56, 151-158.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Rispondi