Mineralization with native and intermetallic compounds in the Bobruisk Ring Structure (Republic of Belarus)

database, nuove specie, discrediti,
ridefinizioni, classificazioni, ecc.
Rispondi
Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Mineralization with native and intermetallic compounds in the Bobruisk Ring Structure (Republic of Belarus)

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » gio 16 ago, 2018 13:42

Referenza:
▪ Levitskiy, V.I., Solodilova, V.V., Zavadich, N.S., Pavlova, L.A., Levitskiy, I.V. (2018): Genetic Nature of Mineralization with Native and Intermetallic Compounds in the Bobruisk Ring Structure (Republic of Belarus). Doklady Earth Sciences, 481, 857-861.

Abstract:
The results of study of the Bobruisk ring structure (Republic of Belarus) containing ~80 rare rock-forming and accessory minerals are reported. Among them are native (Fe, Cu, Sn, Zn, Pb, Ag, Mo, W, Al) and intermetallic (Fe, Cr, Ni, Mo, B, N, C, Si) compounds, natural alloys (Fe–Cr, Fe–Cr–Mo–W–B; brass (Cu–Zn–Pb); and bronze (Sn–Pb–Zn–Cu)). They are observed as segregations of various shapes and sizes, as well as their aggregates. The formation of mineralization is controlled by reduced mantle fluids enriched in H2, CH4, CO, Si, N, and O and stimulating accumulation of rare elements as native and intermetallic phases, alloys, rather than isomorphic impurities in minerals.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Rispondi