ridefinizioni, classificazioni, ecc.
Rispondi
Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

The black calcite and its mineral assemblage in Herja ore deposit, Romania

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » dom 19 ago, 2018 12:39

Prossima pubblicazione.

Referenza:
▪ Tămaș, C.G., Har, N., Mârza, I., Denuț, I. (2018): The black calcite and its mineral assemblage in Herja ore deposit, Romania. European Journal of Mineralogy, 30, (in press).

Abstract:
The black calcite gangue in Herja marks the final ore deposition stage of this ore deposit related to Neogene volcanism in the Baia Mare district, Eastern Carpathians, Romania. The mineral assemblage containing black calcite was studied by optical microscopy combined with scanning electron microscopy, X-ray diffraction and electron-probe microanalysis. It is composed of sphalerite, galena, marcasite, pyrite, stibnite, berthierite, jamesonite, boulangerite, fülöppite, calcite, ankerite and siderite. Several unidentified sulfosalts (X1 to X6) have also been encountered and analysed. The colour variation of calcite, from translucent to milky-white, creamy white and black is closely related to the presence of mineral impurities, i.e. ankerite, siderite, jamesonite and/or berthierite.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Re: The black calcite and its mineral assemblage in Herja ore deposit, Romania

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » ven 07 dic, 2018 20:44

Pubblicazione effettuata.

Referenza:
▪ Tămaș, C.G., Har, N., Mârza, I., Denuț, I. (2018): The black calcite and its mineral assemblage in Herja ore deposit, Romania. European Journal of Mineralogy, 30, 1141-1153.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Rispondi