ridefinizioni, classificazioni, ecc.
Rispondi
Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Crystalline transformers: more within than meets the eye

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » gio 20 set, 2018 11:22

Prossima pubblicazione.

Referenza:
▪ Falvello, L.R. (2018): Crystalline transformers: more within than meets the eye. Acta Crystallographica, B74, (in press).

Synopsis:
Single-crystal diffraction studies yield information on the complex motions involved in phase transitions in molecular crystals. There is reason to believe that extensive potential exists for further discovery in this field.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Re: Crystalline transformers: more within than meets the eye

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » mar 02 ott, 2018 14:03

Pubblicazione effettuata.

Referenza:
▪ Falvello, L.R. (2018): Crystalline transformers: more within than meets the eye. Acta Crystallographica, B74, 403-404.

Abstract:
Single-crystal diffraction studies yield information on the complex motions involved in phase transitions in molecular crystals. There is reason to believe that extensive potential exists for further discovery in this field.

Studies of phase transitions in molecular crystals are becoming more commonplace as improvements in instrumentation and technique enable more efficient exploration of the behavior of samples with varying external conditions, usually temperature. This scientific commentary provides contextual background on this type of study, with reference to an article on transformations in a ferrocenyl–acetylide–gold(I) complex [Makal (2018). Acta Cryst. B74, 427–435].
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Rispondi