Post-mining amorphous Cu-Al hydroxyphosphate from West Caradon Mine, Liskeard, UK

database, nuove specie, discrediti,
ridefinizioni, classificazioni, ecc.
Rispondi
Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Post-mining amorphous Cu-Al hydroxyphosphate from West Caradon Mine, Liskeard, UK

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » lun 08 ott, 2018 11:38

Prossima pubblicazione.

Referenza:
▪ Chukanov, N.V., Weiß, S., Meisser, N., Pekov, I.V., Britvin, S.N., Vozchikova, S.A., Belakovskiy, D.I., Ermolaeva, V.N. (2018): Post-mining amorphous Cu-Al hydroxyphosphate from West Caradon Mine, Liskeard, UK. Neues Jahrbuch für Mineralogie - Abhandlungen: Journal of Mineralogy and Geochemistry, 195, (in press).

Abstract:
Amorphous post-mining matter with the simplified formula CuAl5(PO4,SiO4,SO4,AsO4)F(OH)11–13·nH2O (n = 5–6) was discovered in the West Caradon Mine, Liskeard District, Cornwall, England and characterized by means of electron microprobe analyses, direct determination of H2O, IR spectroscopy, powder X-ray diffraction and optical data. Origin of the Cu-Al hydroxyphosphate and its relationships with amorphous phosphate minerals are discussed.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Re: Post-mining amorphous Cu-Al hydroxyphosphate from West Caradon Mine, Liskeard, UK

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » mer 05 dic, 2018 11:08

Pubblicazione effettuata.

Referenza:
▪ Chukanov, N.V., Weiß, S., Meisser, N., Pekov, I.V., Britvin, S.N., Vozchikova, S.A., Belakovskiy, D.I., Ermolaeva, V.N. (2018): Post-mining amorphous Cu-Al hydroxyphosphate from West Caradon Mine, Liskeard, UK. Neues Jahrbuch für Mineralogie - Abhandlungen: Journal of Mineralogy and Geochemistry, 195, 205-210.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Rispondi