Copper minerals from volcanic exhalations – a unique family of natural compounds: crystal chemical review

database, nuove specie, discrediti,
ridefinizioni, classificazioni, ecc.
Rispondi
Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Copper minerals from volcanic exhalations – a unique family of natural compounds: crystal chemical review

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » sab 13 ott, 2018 10:05

Prossima pubblicazione.

Referenza:
▪ Pekov, I.V., Zubkova, N.V., Pushcharovsky, D.Yu. (2018): Copper minerals from volcanic exhalations – a unique family of natural compounds: crystal chemical review. Acta Crystallographica, B74, (in press).

Synopsis:
The crystal chemical characterization of copper minerals (96 oxysalts, chlorides and oxides belonging to 80 structure types) formed in volcanic fumaroles is given, including the data on complexes of Cu2+-centred polyhedra in the structures and on cationic and anionic isomorphism. Significant crystal chemical difference between minerals formed in hot (> 200°C) and moderately hot (50–150°C) zones of fumaroles is shown; all high-temperature minerals are H-free and Cu2+ cation exhibits in them strong affinity to 4- and 5-fold coordination, unlike, moderate-temperature fumarolic copper minerals mainly contain OH and/or H2O and Cu2+ shows in them affinity to octahedral coordination, as well as in Cu minerals formed in the oxidation zone of chalcogenide ores.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Re: Copper minerals from volcanic exhalations – a unique family of natural compounds: crystal chemical review

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » ven 07 dic, 2018 11:25

Pubblicazione effettuata.

Referenza:
▪ Pekov, I.V., Zubkova, N.V., Pushcharovsky, D.Yu. (2018): Copper minerals from volcanic exhalations – a unique family of natural compounds: crystal chemical review. Acta Crystallographica, B74, 502-518.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Rispondi