Phosphates of the Chalotskoe pegmatite deposit (Transbaikalia, Russia)

database, nuove specie, discrediti,
ridefinizioni, classificazioni, ecc.
Rispondi
Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Phosphates of the Chalotskoe pegmatite deposit (Transbaikalia, Russia)

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » ven 12 gen, 2018 10:10

Referenza:
▪ Lykova, I.S., Varlamov, D.A., Chukanov, N.V., Pautov, L.A., Ksenofontov, D.A. (2017): Phosphates of the Chalotskoe pegmatite deposit (Transbaikalia). Zapiski RMO, 146(4), 44-53.

Abstract non disponibile, ma Nikita procurerà il lavoro.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Marco E. Ciriotti
Contatta:

Re: Phosphates of the Chalotskoe pegmatite deposit (Transbaikalia, Russia)

Messaggio da Marco E. Ciriotti » ven 05 apr, 2019 11:12

Referenza:
▪ Lykova, I.S., Varlamov, D.A., Chukanov, N.V., Pautov, L.A., Ksenofontov, D.A. (2018): Phosphates of the Chalotskoe pegmatite deposit (Transbaikalia). Geology of Ore Deposits, 60, 636-642.

Abatract:
A number of rare phosphates have been found in specimens from the Chalotskoe pegmatite deposit, Transbaikal region, Russia: väyrynenite, MnBe[PO4](OH,F); parascholzite, CaZn2[PO4]2·2H2O; messelite, Ca2(Fe2+,Mn)[PO4]2·2H2O; eosphorite, MnAl[PO4](OH)2·H2O; moraesite, Be2[PO4](OH)4H2O; and fluorapatite. Väyrynenite forms pink grains 2–3 mm in size, less frequent prismatic crystals up to 0.8 × 3.0 cm, and spheres up to 3 mm in diameter. Parascholzite occurs as pockets up to 0.6 × 1.0 cm composed from snow-white small grains. Messelite forms pale yellow honeycomb grains and poorly shaped crystals up to 1 mm. Eosphorite has been seen in the Chalotskoe pegmatites before, but it has not been studied in detail. It occurs as red-brown prismatic crystals up to 8 cm in length, occasionally forming open-book-like aggregates and pink to pale pink grains up to 5 mm in size. Moraesite forms snow-white fibrous aggregates up to 5 × 6 mm, together with white spheres and short prismatic crystals of fluorapatite up to 1 mm. Microcline, albite, quartz, muscovite, beryl, schorl, almandine-spessartine, columbite-(Fe), and bertrandite are associated minerals. Väyrynenite and parascholzite are found for the first time in Russia.
Marco E. Ciriotti

«Things are interesting only in so far as they relate themselves to other things»

Rispondi